For the third year in a row, Heritage Radio Network will broadcast live interviews and panels from the heart of Charleston Wine + Food’s Culinary Village. We’ll invite old friends and new to pull up a chair to discuss the state of food and wine in the South and around the country. Topics will include heirloom crops, farmstead brewing, Edna Lewis’s legacy, sustainable farming, the latest trends in wine, and so much more. HRN’s going remote for the whole weekend, with special episodes of Radio Cherry Bombe, theLine__, The Grape Nation, and HRN Happy Hour! Find us under the teepee, grab a seat, and listen to some of the most interesting conversations of Charleston Wine + Food.
Day One Lineup
Friday, March 2nd
- 12pm – Shai Fargian, Chef/Partner at Yafo Kitchen (at the Springer Mountain Farms campfire)
- 12:15pm – Mike Lata, Chef/Partner of FIG Restaurant
- 12:40pm – Diep Tran, Owner of Good Girl Dinette
- 1pm – The Line featuring Williams Sonoma Chef’s Collective: Gavin Kaysen, Katie Button, and Julia Momose
- 1:45pm – Thomas Marlow, Executive Chef of Mimosa Grill (at the Springer Mountain Farms campfire)
- 2pm – The Grape Nation
- 2:45pm – Eddie Hernandez, Executive Chef of Taqueria Del Sol
- 3pm – John Lewis (Lewis BBQ) and Dale Watson
- 3:30pm – Radio Cherry Bombe
- 3:30pm – Radio Cherry Bombe with Guest Host Klancy Miller, along with Jessica B. Harris, Mashama Bailey, Sara Franklin
More to come!