The countdown is on! We’re heading back to Portland, Oregon for Feast. For the first time, the festival is taking over Tom McCall Waterfront Park with The Big Feast, a two-day event that will be the festival’s largest one yet. Tickets are still available for Saturday and Sunday.
Swing by for fireside chats, chef counter demos, and live broadcasts at the Heritage Radio Network Podcast Lounge! Some of our guests will include Kwame Onwuachi, Naomi Pomeroy, Gaby Dalkin, Tyler Malek, and Shannon Mustipher. See our full schedule below. Tune in on Saturday, September 14th and Sunday, September 15th at heritageradionetwork.org/live.
Heritage Radio Network Podcast Studio Presented by Le Creuset Schedule
(All times are Pacific Standard Time)
Saturday, September 14th
- 12pm – Gaby Dalkin, Author, What’s Gaby Cooking
- 12:30pm – Megan Sanchez, Chef and Co-Owner, Guero
- 1:45pm – Maya Lovelace, Chef, Yonder and Mae (with Alex McCrery of Opening Soon)
- 2:15pm – Reem Kassis, Author, The Palestinian Table (with Dana Cowin of Speaking Broadly)
- 2:45pm – Emily Elyse Miller, Author, Breakfast: The Cookbook
- 3:15pm – Naomi Pomeroy, Chef, Beast (with Dana Cowin of Speaking Broadly)
- 3:45pm – Kwame Onwuachi, Chef and Author, Kith and Kin, Notes from a Young Black Chef (with Mike Hewitt of Recruit, Retain, Relax)
- 4:15pm – Eric Nelson, Matt Vicedomini, and Earl Ninsom of Eem (with Elias Cairo of Olympia Provisions)
Sunday, September 15th
- 1:45pm – Dana Frank, Sommelier, Bar Norman and Shannon Mustipher, Beverage Director and Author, Glady’s and Tiki: Modern Tropical Cocktails (with Dana Cowin of Speaking Broadly)
- 2:15pm – Dan Peterson, Head Brewer, Ferment Brewing
- 2:45pm – Brad Mayer, Marketing, Precept Wine
- 3:15pm – Tyler Malek, Co-Founder, Salt & Straw
- 3:45pm – Kelly Cox, Host, The Original Fare on PBS
- 4:15pm – HRN Happy Hour Feast Wrap-Up Show
*Schedule subject to change
Thanks to Feast Portland, Le Creuset, Travel Portland, and Salt & Straw for supporting Heritage Radio Network On Tour and making our coverage possible.