For this special episode, we teamed up with Discover South Carolina and Charleston Wine and Food to celebrate the state’s incredible restaurant and agriculture scene. Who better to hear from than the state’s chef ambassadors?
Each year, a group of chefs is tapped to elevate visitor awareness about the state’s restaurants, farms, food producers, and tourism locales. We got to speak to this year’s group on two special episodes of HRN Happy Hour. Both are out now, and we’ll link to them in our show notes! In this week’s Meat and Three, we’re bringing you highlights from those conversations. And in the second half of the show, we have some of our favorite moments from Charleston Wine and Food 2020 - one of the last in-person events HRN attended before the pandemic.
- HRN Happy Hour #131, South Carolina Chef Ambassadors Raffaele Dall’Erta and Jason Tufts
- HRN Happy Hour #132, South Carolina Chef Ambassadors Kevin Mitchell and Jamie Daskalis
- HRN On Tour #351, Steve Palmer and Shari Bayer
- HRN On Tour #356, Chef Binta with Harry Rosenblum
- HRN On Tour #334, Champagne Roundtable
Keep Meat and Three on the air: become an HRN Member today! Go to heritageradionetwork.org/donate.
Meat and Three is powered by Simplecast.