For the third year in a row, Heritage Radio Network will broadcast live interviews and panels from the heart of Charleston Wine + Food’s Culinary Village. We’ll invite old friends and new to pull up a chair to discuss the state of food and wine in the South and around the country. Topics will include heirloom crops, farmstead brewing, Edna Lewis’s legacy, sustainable farming, the latest trends in wine, and so much more. HRN’s going remote for the whole weekend, with special episodes of Radio Cherry Bombe, theLine__, The Grape Nation, and HRN Happy Hour! Find us under the teepee, grab a seat, and listen to some of the most interesting conversations of Charleston Wine + Food.
Day Three Lineup
Sunday, March 4th
- 12pm – Charlie Loomis, Executive Chef and Partner at Feed Co.
Table and Tavern (at the Springer Mountain Farms campfire)
- 12:15pm – The Grape Nation with Femi Oyediran + Miles White (Graft) and Matt Tunstall (Stems & Skins)
- 1pm – Steve Palmer, Founder of Indigo Road
- 1:20pm – Jacob Huder, Executive Chef of The Macintosh
- 1:45pm – Matthew Gallagher, Chef at Emilia (at the Springer Mountain Farms campfire)
- 2pm – Effin B Radio
- 2:45pm – Nat Bradford (Farmer, Founder of Watermelons for Water), Dr. Brian Ward (Clemson University), and Chef Forrest Parker
- 4pm – HRN Happy Hour with Robert Stehling (Chef/Owner of Hominy Grill) and Gillian Zettler (Executive Director of CHSWFF)
More to come!