For the third year in a row, Heritage Radio Network will broadcast live interviews and panels from the heart of Charleston Wine + Food’s Culinary Village. We’ll invite old friends and new to pull up a chair to discuss the state of food and wine in the South and around the country. Topics will include heirloom crops, farmstead brewing, Edna Lewis’s legacy, sustainable farming, the latest trends in wine, and so much more. HRN’s going remote for the whole weekend, with special episodes of Radio Cherry Bombe, theLine__, The Grape Nation, and HRN Happy Hour! Find us under the teepee, grab a seat, and listen to some of the most interesting conversations of Charleston Wine + Food.
Day Two Lineup
Saturday, March 3rd
- 12pm – Savannah Sasser, Executive Chef of Hampton + Hudson (at the Springer Mountain Farms campfire)
- 12:15pm – The Grape Nation with Robert Mondavi Jr., Preston Van Winkle, and Rick Rubel
- 1pm – Sean Brock (Chef/Partner of Husk) and “Doc Bill” Thomas
- 1:45pm – Todd Richards, Executive Chef of White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails and Richard’s Southern Fried (at the Springer Mountain Farms campfire)
- 2pm – Patty Floersheimer & Trudi Wagner of Goat. Sheep. Cow. with Rachel Kerr of Wisconsin Cheese
- 2:30pm – Maneet Chauhan, Chef/Owner of Chauhan Ale & Masala House
- 2:45pm – Woolery “Woody” Back, Executive Chef of Table & Main
- 3pm – Carrie Morey (Owner of Callie’s Charleston Biscuits) and Isaac Morton (Owner of Smithey Ironware)
- 3:30pm – Bob Peters (Head Mixologist, The Punch Room) and Colleen Hughes (Bar Manager, Haberdish)
- 4pm – Philip Mosely & Ronnie Evans of Blue Oak BBQ
- 4:15pm – Nick Leahy, Executive Chef of Saltyard
More to come!