The Next Big Bite 2017
"The Next Big Bite" presented by the New York Chapter of Les Dames d’Escoffier featured a panel discussion on the future of food led by Dana Cowin, host of Speaking Broadly and the former editor of Food & Wine magazine.
- Melissa Clark, The New York Times food columnist and cookbook author
- Kerry Heffernan, Executive Chef, Grand Banks restaurant, NY
- Padma Lakshmi, Co-host Top Chef; actress, food expert, model, and award-winning author
- Pascaline Lepeltier, MS, Instructor, Court of Master Sommeliers at the International Culinary Center, Master Sommelier, and author
- Missy Robbins, Chef/Owner, Lilia Restaurant, Brooklyn, NY
- Susan Ungaro, President of The James Beard Foundation