EscapeMaker.com has teamed up with Heritage Radio Network to offer a great New York State craft beverage-themed vacation package for two people! The Finger Lakes Region, located 4 hours from NYC, is known for its beauty, its wine, and now, its craft beverage trails! Home to more breweries, distilleries and cideries per capita than anywhere else in the nation, the region is perfect for a romantic getaway or a connoisseur’s tasting holiday with friends.
The package includes:
• 2-Night stay at The Black Sheep Inn
• Farm to table breakfast both mornings
• Finger Lakes Beer Trail Map & Passport with discounts at the Farm House Brewery in Owego
• Craft Your Adventure Passport with discounts at Four Fights Distilling plus six other craft beverage locations in Corning
• Brewery tour and tasting at Four Fights Distilling
• Brewery tour at Brewery of Broken Dreams
• $25 lunch certificate at Hand and Foot in Corning
• Special gifts from the inn, including 64-ounce growler, food and beer pairing chart, and a Black Sheep Guild Card for discounts at local businesses
Click here for the full package details!