Flash Talks Cash
Campaign Tax Issues
On this week's episode of Flash Talks Cash, JoAnn "Flash" Fleming and Andrew Newman are talking about taxes in the 2012 Presidential Election. Learn where Mitt Romney and Barack Obama stand on tax issues such as mortgage interest deduction and higher taxation of corporations. Hear how banks write-off interest, and the difference between the bond and stock market. Why is there no motivation for banks to loan money to small businesses? Also, learn about the taxes that will go into funding the Obamacare program. This episode has been sponsored by White Oak Pastures.
"If you make $250,000 or $1 million, and you pay 40% of you income on taxes, that leaves 60% of a very large amount income to live on." -- JoAnn "Flash" Fleming on Flash Talks Cash